Wednesday, March 26, 2014

STOP BULLYING, by Amanda Busk

~Stop Bullying, by Amanda Busk
"Well, growing up isn't easy. Even though I'm just seventeen now and it feels like I just got out of the claws of pain- No matter the age, we all can experiance such a horrible mess that is bullying. I'm not certain if I want to bring up my story just yet... But, for a piece like this? I don't think any words are needed. What I can tell you is that those two girls you see are both me. From younger days and now, but still keeping all the memories in mind. Sometimes I wish that I could travel back in time to change so many things that went wrong, to push away those who wanted to hurt me- but, I'm scared to say that if it wouldn't have happend... I wouldn't have been me, even though I had to go through hell and back to become who I am today."

No comments:

Post a Comment