Tuesday, July 28, 2015

BULLYING HAS TO STOP!, by GlitchPaint

~Bullying HAS to Stop!, by GlitchPaint

" I have gone through bullying before, and I still suffer from severe anxiety and depression, suicidal thought every single day and I have selfharmed around 6 years now. I got bullied of my teacher, and a lot of kids, including beeing overlooked by fellow students. Its horrible, and even more horrible to think that therse millions of others going through this other places, and people who has comitted suicide of it. BUT hey, Im on my way to get better, and I wan everyone to know, that no matter how dark it seems atm, it WILL get better, i pomise, and if you struggle mentalth because of this, there is help out there, both irl and on the internet! Dont be afraid of talk to internet friends, family, irl friends, they love you no matter how hard it seems!"

No comments:

Post a Comment