Friday, February 24, 2017

HIDE FOR THE SHADOWS, by DragonFan656


~Hide for the Shadows, by DragonFan656

I Have Chronische Nerve Pain And I Was In a Wheelchair
But Its a Pain That’s When You Have Stress It Going Worser And Worser
I Had a Lot Of Pain And When I Came On My New School…
They Bullied Me And They Call Me Crybaby Poseur
And Say Things Like (Nobody Likes You!) (Nobody Likes Dragons!) (Die Stupid F***ck) (You’re Nothing!) (You Can’t Draw!)
The Whole School Bullied Me And I Had No Friends There…
It Destroys My School Year…
Later I Can’t Go To That School Anymore
So I Stayed 2 Months Home And My Parents Tried To Find a Better School
The First One Scared Me So Much!
The Second One Was Terrible!
And So After 2 Months Stay In My Home
I Find a School Where I Feel Me So Much Better!
The Chronische Nerve Pain Was Finally Away! :D
And Thats Why I Came Up With My Character Lusy
She Is Me as a Dragon :D
And That’s Why I Draw This
I Draw My Pain Away
I Was Finally Free! ^.=.^

1 comment:

  1. Your artwork really captures the emotions you went through. Thank you for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete