Sunday, April 30, 2017

BULLY, by Emily the artist


~Bully, by Emily the artist

"You stand there in front of me
Throwing your taunts and insults
One day one damn day you'll see
I'll put an end to your systematic cults"

"Blood on your hands, mine
Rage in your heart, yours
You should have read the signs
You should have closed those doors"

"I'm not playing nice anymore
I'm awake now I see you
The fire burning in my core
You were warned the watch the things you do"

"You always felt you were a god
You always felt I was your slave
You living your life your facade
Your taunting will land you in your grave"

"Blood on my hands, yours
Rage in my heart, mine
I can feel it in my pores
I can breathe again I'm fine"

1 comment:

  1. Powerful drawing and poem. Thank you for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete